Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lattice Quilt

Because I have alot of scraps of fabric from the quilts that I have made over the years, I have found a few quilts that use odds and ends of fabric and do not require much fabric for each square. I found this lattice quilt and thought that it would be perfect for my odds and ends of fabric. This is definitely a working quilt, one that I will take down to the dock or out in the boat.. one that I will not care if Alfie or Gidjet lay one. It is not the prettiest quilt that I have ever made but it is one that I will use and enjoy. My quilts look one way and then thanks to my Mom and the magic she does with her quilting my little lattice quilt is now dancing. Thanks again Mom for all the quilting that you do for me, you are the best. What have I said in the past...every time I finish a quilt and start to take a picture of it... who jumps on the quilt that would be Gidjet followed by Alfie.

0 comments: